The agriculture industry is a unique industry that requires specialist understanding of the specific business, financial and taxation issues you face. Our directors and staff have been servicing the rural community for over 40 years and we understand the vast nature of the agricultural industry.
We have worked closely with the rural community to provide high level accounting and management services to clients both locally and in country areas. By keeping up with the latest developments in both the agriculture and accounting industries we ensure you receive up-to-date, accurate advice.
Whether you have just started a small farm or are a large food supplier, we have experience working with businesses that operate in:
- Agriculture and food production
- Pastoralists and livestock
- Aquaculture and Commercial Fishing
- Transport and Machinery
How can Elderton help you?
We understand the problems and challenges faced by rural businesses and we provide advice not only on tax and accounting issues, but also on succession planning and general business matters.
We offer a range of services and advice including:
- Budgeting and Planning – we work closely with you and take into account a range of factors to develop comprehensive and accurate budget estimates.
- Ownership Structures – we can help you understand the complex ownership structures of many farm businesses.
- Succession Planning – we can help develop a well thought out and detailed plan to take the stress out of succession when the time comes.