Audits are part of the compliance process of the Australian Government. We understand this process and will help you navigate the complexities of bureaucracy and terminology during this process in the event that your company is audited by AusIndustry and/or the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
We are able to manage AusIndustry compliance continuum reviews and to assist our clients in defending audits covering issues such as ‘on own behalf’, ‘guaranteed return to investors’ and ‘R&D tax incentive eligibility’ for our clients.
We assist our clients with:
- AusIndustry Compliance Continuum Reviews
- Registration Profile Review
- Registration Desk Assessment
- Compliance Activity Review
- Finding about Registration (s27J) or Statutory Assessment (s39L)
- R&D Tax Incentive Internal Reviews (s39S and s30D)
- R&D Tax Incentive External Reviews (s39T and s30E)
ATO Risk Reviews and Audits
At Elderton R&D we can advise and assist your business in the event of a number of different reviews and audits your business may be subject to, including:
- Client Risk and R&D Offset Point-of-Lodgement Reviews
- Specific Risk and R&D Risk Reviews
- Specific Audits
- Comprehensive Audits
Already claiming the R&D Tax Incentive? Would you pass an audit?
If your company claims the R&D Tax Offset, it is critically important that you have the information and documentation to substantiate your R&D Tax claim.
Contact us for more information so you can ensure that you are prepared in the event of an audit.