Like any decision in life, business decisions should be made based on unbiased reliable information. Now more than ever the amount of information available is huge and getting bigger. So how does a business assimilate its own data and other relevant data to make the appropriate informed decision?
Common sense says involve people in the decision-making process who have the requisite skills and experience to assist. At Elderton our team has assisted many clients make often tough business decision, How’s that? We have all been around the block a few times and been intrinsically involved with 1000’s of business. Our advisors know what information is key, where to get it from and the ability to attest to its accuracy.
Working together as a team we ensure all relevant internal data is accurate, up to date is reliable and will stand scrutiny. Each assignment has its own unique idiosyncrasies but are general approach is as follows:
- Develop a clear understanding of your existing business strategy. This strategy should be clearly documented and revised as your goals and circumstances change.
- Review information about your business that is relevant to your decision making, we will stress test existing internally generated data to ensure its validity and reliability
- Asses current strengths and weaknesses in your organisation and create a clear road map which articulates and set miles stones for what you want to achieve.
- Assess current system in particular accounting and other financial systems. Make recommendations in respect of possible improvement such as cloud accounting or outsourcing the entire accounting functions
The benefits associated with this process will include the following:
- A more efficient and cost-effective accounting function that will produce reliable management information in a timely manner
- A road map with measure miles stones that with our assistance allow you to stay on track and achieve the desired outcomes
- Implement budgetary and cashflow monitoring that allows you to measure actual performance to budget performance in a more reliable way
- Developing a strategic alliance with a firm that has a real buy in to you achieving your desired outcomes
- Receiving the very best information, advice and support that puts your best interests first
- Access to a wide network of other organisation that can assist you on the journey
Our success is based on the long-term relationships we build with our clients. We don’t just take the money and run, that’s just not our style. We want to see our clients flourish and take the next step whether it’s going “on-line” or expanding overseas.
Our success and yours is intrinsically linked, just as it should be