In today’s global economy, SME’s, Not for Profits as well as Multinational Corporations must have an effective and efficient finance function from top to bottom from data entry to CFO. The Business Process outsourcing (BPO) perfected by Elderton may be just the solution you’ve been looking for!
After auditing thousands of companies for over 30 year it’s become clear to us that many in-house accounting functions are slow, sloppy and rarely provide the business and financial information that is crucial to all businesses. To add insult to injury they are expensive, require fair too much of managements time to produce what has historically been rudimentary financial information.
Wouldn’t it be great to provide management with financial information that was timely, accurate and bench marked to your competitors and industry standards? With the technology that is currently available this is no longer a dream, this is reality. In-house accounting, reporting, tax and compliance support functions can often be expensive and divert management’s attention from essential business responsibilities and opportunities.
We understand that like many business owners you are reluctant to let go of the reigns, but we can assure you that our unique offering will provide you with more meaningful financial data not less. In addition, in many instances our specialist replaces the need for a CFO or financial controller. We engross ourselves in your business and work hard to understand the ‘drivers” not just entering a few invoices.
Good outsourcing decisions are about doing the job better, not just cheaper. At Elderton our model is built on technology, experience and above all customer service.
We offer a comprehensive range of services that allows us to become your finance team, including:
- Management accounting
- Accounting advisory
- Board and financial reporting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Staff secondments
- Corporate secretarial services
- Internal audit services
Many organisations around the world have are already benefiting from ‘outsourcing” a business routine albeit essential business process. They now enjoy not only a more effective solution but also a more cost effective one. Why not join them?
In addition to cost savings other benefits include:
- Allow management to focus on core business activities and strategies
- Access to high level technical resources with no additional costs
- Many clients have seen a reduction in infrastructure and ongoing overhead costs
- Reduce staff down time, training costs and disruptions caused by staff churn
- Confidence that your business complies with its statutory obligations
- Ability to react quickly to changes in the business. This flexibility allows fixed costs to be made variable
- Having a team of financial experts at your disposal when needed
We have a strongly belief outsourcing of your finance function is the way of the future, If you want to be a leader not a follower please get in touch we are here to help.